Q: How do I share downloaded files via
A: Please follow these steps:
- You must sure your iPhone/iPod and your PC are connect to the same
- In Download Manager, go to More Tab select "Share", then switch Ftp
Share and Web Share to ON.
- In your PC, you can get downloaded files from your iPhone/iPod by use
Web Browser (Safari, IE, Firefox, ...) or use FTP Client (CyberDuck,
File Zilla, ...)
a. If you use Web
- Enter Web Share address of your iPhone to address box of Web Browser
- Click to the files you want to download it.
b. If you use FTP Client
- Enter FTP Share address of your iPhone to FTP Client to begin.
+ IP Address: 192.168.2.100
+ Port: 1221
- Choose the files you want to download it.
NOTE: you can download FTP Client for free from: